I am working on integrating a Sponsorship Program and have the following categories currently in the works:
- Pack Leader - This sponsorship level will be to support our shelter in it's entirety and raising awareness in the Midwest of our shelter.
- Elite Sponsor I - This sponsorship level will be specific to our FelV and FIV positivie cats and their Sanctuary.
- Elite Sponsor II - This sponsorship level will be to support the entire Cat or Dog Wing. Each wing allows us the opportunity to house 100 cats and 100 dogs.
- Platinum Sponsor - This sponsorship level is designated to our puppy and kitten areas. Our cat community and puppy room would be impacted by this donation.
- Impact Sponsor - This sponsorship level contributes to a Kennel # or Cat Condo of your choosing.
- Companion Sponsor - This sponsorship will be applied to the costs and needs associated with our Foster families.
- Contributor Sponsor - This sponsorship will be used strictly for our training/community room.
But I'm hoping to get advice or feedback on how to structure what each sponsor receives in return from us. Items that I currently have on the docket are:
- Sponsor Plaques to showcase at their business
- Social Media Shoutouts
- Representation on our website
- Business logo utilized on marketing and signage for Pack Leader Sponsorship
- Sponsor signage posted in the cat/dog wing, kennel, etc.
Any and all ideas are appreciated :)