Maddie's Pet Forum Admin
Posted July 11, 2018 at 01:50 PM Under "Everything else!"
Question of the Week #6

Tell us about your most successful fundraiser. What do you think made it so successful?

If you haven't hosted a fundraising event but you've attended an awesome fundraiser, tell us about it! What did you like most about it?

• Shawn Downs    September 20, 2018 at 05:01 AM

One very good fundraiser for us is our Pancakes 4 Paws pancake breakfst we do each year 

• Katie Campbell    July 12, 2018 at 05:33 AM

It wasn't our most successful fundraiser in terms of funds raised but we did have a pint night last year to celebrate our 30th anniversary.  The brewery donated a $1 from every pint and we had the SPCA bring in an adoptable pup so it was a BIG success for us in meeting our local community (something we're always striving to do since we're a national organization)!  

• Zooramey    July 11, 2018 at 02:33 PM

My favorite fundraiser that I attended, was an intimate sushi and saki party. There was a silent auction, and well behaved dogs that were adopted from that organization were in attendance. It wasn't huge, so it felt much more friendly and low key. Plus allowing friendly pups to mingle with the folks just made your heart happy to see what a difference their organization made for these creatures.  

I suppose the thing that I loved the most was that is was small and intimate, if you were to want to leave early, you would be missed.

Close