Maddie's Pet Forum Admin

You've probably noticed a new column on the left side of the forum or a new Star icon if you're browsing the forum from a mobile phone.

That's the new My Shortcuts column which allows you to quickly get to your favorite groups, discussions, resources and more! In our December release, we've added new ways for you to find what you need.

Read more about the latest updates below or click here to view the release notes.

Sort Discussions

Explore all discussions in the forum by using the new sort options! Now when you click on View All Discussions or View All Hot Discussions from the forum homepage, you’ll see a drop-down menu that allows you to quickly sort all the discussions on that page!

NEW FEATURE: My Shortcuts

The new My Shortcuts column is YOUR customizable space on Maddie’s Pet Forum! Quickly navigate to groups you belong to, find discussions you’ve pinned or your favorite group and community resources.

Your favorite shortcuts are now are just a click away!

Under My Groups on the shortcuts column, you'll see up to 10 groups that you're a member of. Your favorite groups will appear first with a star next to them. 

How to Favorite a Group

From your My Groups page (navigate there by clicking on View My Groups on the shortcuts column), you'll see a star next to the group names you're a member of. Click on the star to mark that group as a favorite!

Click on the filled in star to unmark a group as your favorite.

Favorite Resources

Add your favorite group and community resources to your My Shortcuts column.
Click the View More text located under Group Resources to see the full Resources page.

Find the resource you want to quickly access and click on the star in the Favorite column.

It’ll immediately be added to your My Shortcuts. It's as easy as that!

Your favorite resources will be listed in alphabetical order on your Shortcuts column.

Pinned Discussions

See a post that you want to follow closely? Click on the pushpin located on each discussion to Pin it! Pinned Discussions will appear alphabetically on your new My Shortcuts column. 

We’ll also notify you about new comments made on Pinned Discussions in your Community Digest email so you don’t miss out on important information.

Be sure to check your community digest email notification settings to control how often you receive updates on pinned discussions.

Community Guidelines

Help us create a strong digital community by reviewing our Community Guidelines! This new code of conduct explains what is allowed on the forum and provides guidelines on how to contribute to Maddie’s Pet Forum.

Do your part as an active forum member by reporting any content or members that violate the community guidelines.

Forum Help Link

Whenever you need a little extra help on the forum, simply click on the Forum Help link located under More on the My Shortcuts column. This will open an email to our forum support team who will answer your questions!

Don’t forget to include a description of the issue you’re experiencing and any screenshots to help expedite the support process.

Have questions about the new features? Chances are other members have the same questions so comment below so we can help!

Help us find bugs or issues with the new features by using the Forum Help link to contact us or comment in the post below. Thanks in advance for your help! We couldn't do it without you. 

Close