Has the Covid-19 crisis forced you to put more animals into foster care? Have you had to hold off on non-emergency surgeries and medical treatment? You're not alone.
As the "community becomes the shelter," organizations across the country have found themselves serving their populations from afar through telehealth. This approach can be very effective and efficient, but also raises some practical questions. Come learn more about the telehealth landscape and how best to implement this tool in your shelter or clinic.
This was recorded on Thursday, June 4 at 12 noon Pacific / 2:00 pm Central / 3:00 pm Eastern.
Register here to watch
- Dr. Mike Greenberg, Director of Outreach Programs, Maddie's Fund
- Beth Harrison, National Manager, Animal Welfare, Covetrus
- Brenton Minish, Customer Success Manager Digital Team, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Dr. Julie Ryan-Johnson, Associate Director, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Aimee St.Arnaud, Director of Veterinary Programs, Best Friends Animal Society
This webcast is one hour.
Find a useful list of resources attached below.